Other Peoples Places is a London based Store and Studio set up in 2020 by Art Director Hannah Claydon. Finds for the Shop are sourced worldwide, with an emphasis on iconic design pieces and individually unique style. The Studio section to the site houses made-by-hand projects, short-form articles and playlists amongst a growing reference bank of third party materials.
1. UK Shipping is free. Europe/Rest of World shipping is £20 standard flat rate. 2. UK deliveries are usually sent via DPD, Hermes Next Day with tracking, or Royal Mail First Class. Delivery times for UK are up to 7 working days. 3. Please allow 1-7 business days for order processing.
4. International deliveries are usually sent with UPS, Royal Mail, Hermes International, or DPD. Delivery times for Europe are 7-10 days, USA 10-14 days, and rest of world up to 20 days.
5. You will be emailed confirmation and a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
8. Accepted payment options are Paypal, American Express, Visa & Mastercard.
9. Some larger and/or particularly fragile items are collection only. If the item you’d like to buy states Collection Only, select this option at checkout when purchasing. Please await an email from OPP after purchase to arrange a time and date, as well as the full collection address.
10. If you’d prefer to collect your items, select ‘Collection Only’ at checkout. You must be able to collect from Camberwell, London, SE5 or arrange your own courier to collect.
11. If your country requires a specific code to pass customs (e.g. South Korea’s PCCC number) please put this in the notes section at checkout to avoid delays.
1. All sales are final.
2. You may cancel your order any time up until 14 days after receiving the item(s). In order to receieve a refund, your order must be returned to OPP within 14 days of receiving it. Items must be in the same condition you received them.
3. The buyer is responsible for arranging and funding the return. On receiving the item, OPP will issue a full refund.
4. Payment of duties & taxes on overseas deliveries are the sole responsibility of the buyer. If the buyer refuses to pay customs charges and the item is returned to OPP, you will be refunded once OPP has received the item(s). It is the buyer’s responsibility to organise and pay for the customs fees and cost of the return.
5. If an item gets damaged in transit proof will need to be shown before a full refund can be issued.
6. Most of the collectibles are used, vintage pieces and any wear/tear, flaws, marks, discolouration will be detailed. Please note photographs form part of the description.
OPP makes conscious decisions to reduce waste, use environmentally friendly materials and source locally where possible.
1. All of our packaging is either recyclable, recycled, reused, or biodegradable. We never buy single-use plastic, and all packaging that is recyclable can be recycled at home. 2. All parcels come with a small card describing what the packaging materials are and how best to dispose of them, either by biodegrading yourself or putting them in the recycling bin.
3. The sourcing of collectibles is done with consideration for the environment, sourcing locally and in the UK as much as possible, and opting for economy shipping options where applicable.
4. Packaging from sourced items is reused where possible, and we urge our customers to reuse or repurpose the packaging as well.
This site is hosted by Cargo Collective Inc, and use of this site consitutes your agreement with their policies. Google Analytics is in use throughout this site.